STELLAR is designed as a composition of rectilinear volumes with a long frontage along an arterial city road in Bodakdev in Ahmedabad. Retail spaces occupy the lower 3 levels with offices at the 4 floors above. Stepping back gradually & intermittently north facing terraces front some of the offices.
An abstractly composed 2 level office punctuates the rectilinear composition at the road junction on the North West corner.
The juxtaposition of rectangular and abstract volumes creates a unique building that will redefine the way office spaces are perceived whilst becoming a landmark for the city.
• CCTV in common areas
• Security cabin on all gates
• Common cafeteria
• Few individual office suites with terraces
• Ground level
• 2 level of Basements
• Cladding or exterior texture paint
• Mitsubishi or equivalent lifts with S.S. finish
• Stone / vitrified tiles
GRAND DESIGNERS LOBBY/ LOUNGE
• Large entrance porch
• Italian marble lobby with lounge space
• Italian marble lift lobby
• Italian marble flooring for the corridors
• Space dedicated for the shop display